I work to cultivate freedom, hope and healing through evidence-based counseling. My treatment approach is a catalyst for finding your personal worth and value, and healing your trauma. Read more.
Providing Therapy to Children & Adolescents, Adults, and Families.
I am a trauma specialist working with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, family counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for. I have worked in a wide variety of settings which has allowed me to cultivate my clinical skills and versatility in the following areas.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Abuse & Trauma Recovery, Traumatic Stress Studies Certified
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR), EMDRIA Certified, Consultant-in-Training
- EMDR with Children & Adolescents
- Registered Play Therapist
- Child-Centered Play Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety & Mood Disorders
- Grief & Loss Counseling
- Adult Children of Drug or Alcohol Abusing Parents
- Child Custody Evaluations ("730 Evaluations")
- Blended Families & Divorce
- Parental Coaching
- Parent Mediation
- Co-Parenting Facilitation
- Reunification Therapy
Find out about my practice, my methods, and the results of my work.